"I waited too long to read the sequel, and now I can’t even remember the characters."
A novel by me
Quick reminder, that we often try to catch up with some super artist that isn’t even real. You know, that one who can do absolutely anything, learnt it within a week, doesn’t need any sleep and is working on like a hundred successful projects at the same time. We’re being all sad and frustrated because we think we’re no good compared to that one super artist. But then, who is?
YOU CAN’T SEE ME BUT I’M LAUGHING LIKE A DORK RIGHT NOW.
These are the results:
- Izaya Orihara — Durarara!! (1,158 points)
- Makoto Hanamiya — Kuroko no Basuke (1,106 points)
- Makoto Itou — School Days (785 points)
- Freezer — Dragon Ball (711 points)
- Nobuyuki Sugou — Sword Art Online (659 points)
- Sougo Okita — Gintama (609 points)
- Light Yagami — DEATH NOTE (489 points)
- Muska — Castle in the Sky (457 points)
- Kyuubey — Puella Magi Madoka Magica (425 points)
- Katejina Loos — Mobile Suit Victory Gundam (351 points)
- Tooru Oikawa — Haikyuu!! (350 points)
- Shouichi Imayoshi — Kuroko no Basuke (326 points)
- Dio Brando — JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (305 points)
- Hachiman Hikigaya — Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. (302 points)
- Suneo Honekawa — Doraemon (287 points)
- Eliza Leagan — Candy Candy (278 points)
- Akira Midousuji — Yowamushi Pedal (227 points)
- Kirino Kousaka — Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (221 points)
- Marshall D. Teach — ONE PIECE (216 points)
- Gendou Ikari — Neon Genesis Evangelion (209 points)
According to Crunchy, Hanamiya was #1 in the female votes. THANK YOU, JAPANESE FANBASE.